OEM Manufacturer Wood Laser Engraving Cutting Machine - small CCD laser cutting machine – Maidun CNC
OEM Manufacturer Wood Laser Engraving Cutting Machine - small CCD laser cutting machine – Maidun CNC Detail:
Max. Working Area: 47.2″ x 31.5″ (1200mm x 800mm)
Max. Cutting Speed: 15.7″ (400mm) / s
Max. Engraving Speed: 23.6″ (600mm) / s
Laser Power: EFR CO2 glass laser tube 60W-150W (Normal lifespan: about 10000 working hours)
Max. Cutting Thickness (Acrylic): ≤1.2″ (30mm)
Resolution Ratio: 0.0064mm
Min. Shaping Character: Chinese Character: 0.1″ x 0.1″ (2mm x 2mm), letter: 1mm x 1mm
Location Precision: <0.01mm
power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50Hz
Gross Power: <1250W
– 1300mm x 900mm working area
– Up to 23.6″ IPS (600mm/s) high working speed
– Pass-through front and rear doors to accommodate long work pieces
Three unique protection functions, i.e. anti-interference function, water-protective function and power cut-off function ensure longer working life, safety and effectiveness.
– Laminated Safety Glass, glass viewing windows creating a safe enclosure for laser processing.
– Adopt the super fine cutting technology, which has features of extensive material processing, smooth cutting edge and burr-free, avoid polishing, processing high speed, high precision.
– Original Singapore imported lens with molybdenum base, making the equipment produce smaller facula and stronger cutting force, greatly improving working efficiency and reducing cost.
– Exhausting, absorbing and assistant blowing systems solve the problem that troubles the laser equipment manufacturing industry for years, extending the life of the laser tube.
– The laser cutter is equipped with aluminum strip shape platform, which can bear heavier materials, such as organic glass, wood and much more.
– This machine uses USB port to transmit data, it is equipped with large internal memory capacity, improving the working speed with greater efficiency.
– ETS-1280 laser cutting machine, adopts high quality CO2 glass laser tube made in China, with a fine cutting effect and price advantage.
– Equipped with high quality Water Chiller CW5000, which can prolong the lifespan of the laser tube and ensures a better engraving effect.
Technical Parameters of Single Head Laser Cutting Machine with camera
|Maximum Cutting Area||1300mm*900mm|
|Laser Power||CO2 glass laser tube 60W-150W (Normal lifespan: about 10000 working hours)|
|Cutting Speed||15.7″ (400mm) / s (Adjustable)|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness||1.2″ (30mm) (Acrylic)|
|Positioning Precision||0.0009” (0.025mm)|
|Cooling Method||Water cooling and protection system|
|Supported Image Formats||BMP, PLT, compatible with many file formats for Windows OS, such as AI, CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.|
|Cutting Software||Lasercut 5.3 engraving software|
|Interface||U disk, enternet|
|Voltage||AC110V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz|
ETC Series Related Models
One 80W laser tube
A set of mirrors (a laser focus lens and three laser mirrors installed)
A CW3000 water chiller for laser
A honeycomb work table
An air pump and air tube for blowing
A laser control unit
An air-sucking system
A USB cable
A software CD
A user manual and a demo CD
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Information About a Laser Engraving Machine
Laser Engraving Machine – Now the Most in Demand in Multiple Industries
We believe that long time period partnership is a result of top of the range, value added services, rich expertise and personal contact for OEM Manufacturer Wood Laser Engraving Cutting Machine - small CCD laser cutting machine – Maidun CNC, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mexico , Naples , Bahrain , We adhere to the honest, efficient, practical win-win running mission and people-oriented business philosophy. Excellent quality, reasonable price and customer satisfaction are always pursued! If you are interested in our items, just try to contact us for more details!
By Bernice from Singapore - 2015.12.28 15:18
We have been appreciated the Chinese manufacturing, this time also did not let us disappoint,good job!
By Karen from Orlando - 2015.09.08 17:09